Al Hernandez, Jr., MD
Dr. Hernandez received his medical degree from University of Texas Medical School – San Antonio, San Antonio, Texas and completed his residency in Orthopaedic Surgery at Louisiana State University, New Orleans, Louisiana. He is Board Certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery and a Fellow of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons. Dr. Hernandez is licensed in Texas, New Mexico, Arizona & Louisiana. Team (doctor) for the El Paso Rhinos Hockey; Team physician for the El Paso Chihuahuas (2014 & 2015 seasons).
- Residency - Orthopedic Surgery, Louisiana State University, New Orleans, Charity Hospital of Louisiana
- Internship - Louisiana State University, New Orleans, Charity Hospital of Louisiana
- Medical School - University of Texas Medical School, San Antonio, Texas
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgery
- Southern Medical Association