Erick G. Torres, M.D.
Fellowship-Trained Total Joint Reconstruction Surgeon
- Fellowship: Total Joint Reconstructions - Southern Joint Replacement Institute, Nashville, TN
- Residency: Orthopedic Surgery - Greenville Health System/Steadman-Hawkins Clinic of the Carolinas, Greenville, SC
- Medical School: Texas A&M College of Medicine, College Station, TX
Dr. Erick Torres is an orthopedic surgeon with Orthopaedic Surgeons Associates who specializes in joint replacement. He has extensive surgical expertise in hip and knee replacement, including direct anterior hip replacement, minimally invasive and muscle-sparing approaches, partial and total knee replacement, outpatient joint replacement surgery as well as complex and revision hip and knee surgery. Additionally, he is trained in robotic-assisted and computer-navigated joint replacement. He also offers non-operative treatment for a variety of orthopedic conditions.
Dr. Torres is returning to El Paso, where he was raised, bringing his extensive training in joint replacement to the El Paso/Las Cruces/Juarez community. He is fluent in English and Spanish.
- Direct anterior hip replacement
- Minimally invasive and muscle-sparing approaches
- Partial knee replacement
- Total knee replacement
- Outpatient joint replacement surgery
- Complex hip and knee surgery
- Revision hip and knee surgery