Ikechukwu Ifeanyi Onyedika, MD
Dr. Onyedika is an orthopaedic surgeon specializing in Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery. He received his medical degree from Albany Medical College, and completed his residency in Orthopaedic Surgery at Wayne State University. He then went on to complete a fellowship in Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery at Seattle Children's Hospital at the University of Washington School of Medicine. Dr. Onyedika is keenly aware of the difficulties faced by his young patients with Cerebral Palsy, lower extremity deformity or orthopaedic trauma.
Dr. Onyedika is licensed in the states of Texas, Washington and Illinois.
- Medical School: Sophie Davis School of Biomedical Education at the City College of New York, and Albany Medical College
- Residency: Orthopaedic Surgery at Wayne State University School of Medicine, Detroit, Michigan.
- Fellowship: Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery at Seattle Children’s Hospital University of Washington School of Medicine
- Pediatric trauma and injury
- Pediatric Lower extremity deformity
- Cerebral Palsy
- Neuromuscular disorders
- Bone Dysplasias
- Adult Trauma and Injury