Jason M. Mendivil, D.P.M.
Podiatry and Foot/Ankle Surgery
- Medical School: Doctor of Podiatric Medicine Degree - Barry University
- Residency: Foot, Ankle and Reconstructive Rearfoot Surgery – Southern Arizona Veteran Affairs Healthcare System hospital - Tucson, Arizona
Dr. Jason Mendivil is a native El Pasoan and graduated from Americas High School in 2002. He received his Bachelor of Arts degree in Economics in 2006 from Trinity University, where he played football and ran track. He obtained his Doctor of Podiatric Medicine Degree from Barry University in 2013. He completed a 3 year foot, ankle and reconstructive rearfoot surgery residency training at Southern Arizona Veteran Affairs Healthcare System hospital in Tucson, Arizona.
Dr. Mendivil has a particular interest in treating diabetic foot wounds, limb salvage and sporting injuries of the foot and ankle. He serves on the Editorial Board for Ostomy Wound Management (OWM) and is a member of the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons, American Podiatric Medical Association and the American Academy of Podiatric Sports Medicine.
- Bunion Surgery
- Hammer Toe Surgery
- Fractures of the Foot & Ankle
- Adult and Pediatric Flat Foot
- Degenerative Joints of the Foot & Ankle
- Heel Pain/Heel Spur
- Neruoma of the Foot
- Diabetic Foot Care
- Wound Care
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Foot Reconstruction
- Fungal Nail and Ingrown Toenail Treatment
- Gout Treatment
- Corn, Callus and Wart Treatment
- Surgical Reconstruction of the Diabetic Foot
- Limb Salvage
- External Fixation
- Sporting Injuries of the Foot and Ankle
- Ankle Joint Arthroscopy